Penn State New Kensington’s enrollment includes 20% adult students.
An adult learner is a person who:
- is older than 23 years of age,
- has been out of high school for four or more years,or has children
- military veterans or active-duty service members.
SAT or ACT scores are waived for adult applicants. We will review each applicant's high school coursework and/or GED individually as we consider you for admission.
If you have attempted 18 or more credits at an accredited institution of higher education, you are required to apply as a transfer student.
Make an appointment with an admissions counselor to have your questions about the application process, admissions requirements, financial aid and your desired major answered. To schedule an appointment or to take a campus tour, please contact us at:
- Phone: 724-334-LION or 888-968-PAWS
- E-mail: [email protected]